Team Rebel's Music

Thursday 9 July 2015

Hey... Know what today is? Well... specifically WHAT THIS IS?
Wait, no it's not the 4th of July! It's our blog's... *drum role*
100th post!!! Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa*Cough cough* aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! ;DD
yipeeeeeeeeeeee!
ok.. ok. Enough of that ;D So... what to put on 100th post, hm? Uh... Oh... Em... Right.... Ok....
Ok, first off. 
First off- Thank you sooo, sooo, sooo, soo, much to those who viewed & follow my blog. It means, so, so much. 
                                  
Yup... Well... This blog has been, well.. we've been through a lot together, I guess. I know I make loads of YouTube Videos quite regularly, but honestly, this blog was before it. And ily so. so. so. much. 
OK in honor of it being the hundredth post: here are my top 5 hackers;
1. Grim Reaper (You might think Anonymous before him- but this guy is harsh, he just, quite simply put, doesn't care. He is tough. And pretty much, vile :) )
2. Anonymous (obviously), (He hacked the most people on MSP, but Grim is closely tying with him... And honestly Grim is the worst, but because Anonymous being the first hacker, most hacking's, hacking high score- Ishacool, etc... well I guess she could be 1st. But well... it's pretty hard to decide- but in terms of power, Grim has it in him to be the worst, he can have victim's friends on log in... Delete your user when your only hovering over it, but I guess Anonymous has the most verity of hacking, he has hacked on more than just 2 severs like Grim. He can attack most of MSP system, so Yep... hard choice. Unfortunately for him, I'm putting him second today. Though he has a scary face. He does! I hate to admit this, but when I was 9 I had a nightmare about Anon, well not really a nightmare, I was awake, but I saw this creepy anonymous face (you know uh, brown eyes, red lips, blue-purple-dark-violet hair in a bun etc.) He was standing next to me. 'Nuff said...)
3. This is even harder than the two above. Normally... I would've picked the Dolly, but he doesn't really... hm... not much on him, I guess. So this goes to Anonymous' other account. Ahem. *sudden whistling can be heard* It's Miss Filly! Aha, yup- it's dat yellow eyed maniac ;) There have been LOADS of recent hacking's of Miss Filly. Miss Filly is pretty rare at times, but well, I have a theory that Anon now goes on Miss Filly more than Anonymous accounts- because when the time period of June (anonymous' period of time in 2012) there were more Miss Filly hacking's and forums... Anyway. He is pretty common, and so I guess he might be 3rd. Maybe next time Dolly?
4. As you can judge by the pink (I don't like pink... sorry) it's the dolly. Of course. Out of all the hackers, you don't actually see the dolly hacking.. or do you? Look what happened yesterday;

She could've been fake, but it wouldn't explain all the victims would it? Also: 999 (she told me- true story xD) this was LITERALLY before we started Black knight, and we were talking and sharing hacker experiences, and she told me about the Dolly freezing her screen, luckily she did that go lower thing (when you hit the space bar and drag your avatar down and then do the fall animation) and she couldn't be seen. But while her computer was freezing the dolly was dancing and hacking everyone in the cafe. Pretty extreme, eh?
5. Uh... Gimme a second... hmm... uh... *awkward silence* I guess, it would Miss Outrage. Also called Madame Outrage- she hacked people like for example, the shadow queen, the forum of which she was hacked was commented on by Tawna, and she was Tawna's best friend.. seeing some links there? Grim and Miss/Madame Outrage are pretty similar:

A lot of people think Miss Outrage is USELESS, but she's had her moments. (The real account is shown in the video)
So yeah, hope you enjoyed that. Once again- THANK YOU SO MUCH! I know I said I'd explain what happened on 7/7/15 but I felt this would be more special. So next post- 7/7/15, what happened and... ._. 8/8/15.

So yeah! Thanks soooo much! And 'till the next time, unless you want daily imput from my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtVUcY1QRjxUBnbNDQTzNUQ
Yours since uh... it won't show me? Uh..
Yours since October something 2013 ;)
-777

No comments:

Post a Comment