Team Rebel's Music

Friday 7 August 2015

Tomorrow is 8/8/15

Hey guys... 
Sorry I'm terrible at blogging D:
So yeah, tomorrow is 8/8/15! Could this be the last day? You know the day like 5/5/15, 6/6/15, 7/7/15, and tomorrow? I don't know.... ;/ Guess we'll have to see...
So first off... it was Madame Black who was getting psyched...


Wow. Ok... so compared to the other attack thing days, there isn't that much to offer when it comes to information for 8/8/15.  
And now...

OK hackers definitely in 8/8/15...
1. Madame Black?
2. The One Wire..
I'm not sure if they've joined forces but it looks a quite like they have.
Good luck if your involved with 8/8/15
Sorry for this short post- for more detail, and uhm.. stuff that happened visit my YouTube (seriously... too many times I've put this link): https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtVUcY1QRjxUBnbNDQTzNUQ

~If we burn, you burn with us, hackers!~

                                                             -777
P.S. If I can't make it on 8/8/15... hopefully the others will be there, and I'll try get them to blog on this ;)  


No comments:

Post a Comment