Team Rebel's Music

Saturday 18 July 2015

2 Years Of Black Knights!

16 July 2015:-
Hey guys! it's been two years since Black Knights started... when we first started:
I just got my 2 year award thing... it's honestly amazing to think, that 2 years ago. Me and 999, we made users called 'Black Knight 777', and 'Black Knight 999' (her user got deleted). And well... It's just amazing to see how far we've come. It's been so, so, so inspirational to know that people want to join (although at the moment we have too many members- sorry D: ), and to know that people think we're brave for withstanding hackers- that's a great feeling :) So, thank you.. so, so, so much. ♥
You know, at one point I was blue. Not purple. O_O *awkward silence* It's true. Dx
Ok.. lemme find a pic:-
I don't like skirts. Ok.. I admit it. I'm an alien. Wait.. um. nothing. Moving on... O.o

The old blog banner.. well the first. Made by moi ^-^ Me, 253, 770, and 333 (999 hardly came on >.<)
The second blog banner, me again >.< and 282, and 253. And now...
wait.. no, that's the one before this one.
And thisssss:
;) so yeah.. the history of blog posts. ;DD
It's been a journey. One that until now was 2 years. urgh, I'm making no sense- I mean it's 2 years onward now.
And well... we've had a lot of hackers- hey, I have an old torn up list made at the end of 2013.. let's see? ;D omg so torn >.< 
------------------------------------------
2 days later... (18 July 2015)
The reason for my strange talks in this post is because it's being filmed DX.....
Oops... Sorry >.< I may have accidentally not finished posting? 
Ok here's the list- (I have may have spelt a few wrong as I wasn't as good at spelling as I am now.)
I wrote in red so the following is also in red xDD
1. Anonymous (of course)
2. uhm..... it's all wet from years of being in my bag. Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss I found it :D The other half! Well... uhm. Yeah: 
Ok so here's my torn up list from 2013, when me and 999 first started. 
1. Uh... Anonymous. What did you expect? xD
2. If I can read this O.o Grim Rea? Who's Grim Rea? Oh yes. The Grim REAPER.
3. Who goes, The Toys have come out to play, mwahahahahah? There can only be one- The dolly! Obviously, reading this now- I'd say the dolly isn't anymore, but this is from 2 years ago so :P
4. The Cluwn. Who's the Cluwn? I can't even spell it, because seriously- what is a cluwn? Aha, my terrible handwriting e.o The Clown.
5. Tipwatch But seriously, what did Tipwatch ever do? Nobody knows.
6. If I can read this!! All this list is torn up, it was in my bag for so long, and at some point in time (OK more than one point in time) my bag got soaked, and my Robinson leaked, etc. OK, it says- Miss Filly.
7. Who's red and black, and can also be called 'Madame'? Miss Outrage of course- or Madame Outrage as she's sometimes called ;)
8. Who's Anonymous' apparently ''dead'' friend? Terrigang. What happened to old terri?  Used to be so popular.
 9. Ao Oni. Ao Oni... wow.
10.Ghostly Hacker. Not much is know about her.
11.CandySweetPie, she isn't exactly sweet like candy is she? Or exactly a pie? And apparently she's anonymous xDD (Ohh HeyHeyHey we'll come to her in a bit)
12. HackersYear. Tbh... This was only ever known by a interview made by someone on watt pad.
13. Bloodified
14. Bloodiful
Two different hackers, extremely similar.
15. Miss Leg/ion. Miss Leg? What an embaressing name!
16. Siberia - I remember a forum she made ;)
17. It- He's just like piptoe101 as far as I know.
18. Piptoe101- he had one user, and yet soo much fuel
19. A-Team- UMKA The A Team, 2013/4 safety internet day- remember?
20. Nodima, USA hacker.
21. Torn- No idea.
22. Torn- No idea.
23. Torn- No idea.
24. Um.. can't read it.
25. It's torn but Mr silhouette.
26. StealYourSoul, Those days, she made soooo many movies, not much actually came true though. ;)
27. RedVampsHacker
28. The Possessed Toy- UMKA The A Team.
29. Pumpono, another USA Hacker.
30. Undefined, hacked *$tardust* and her bffs.
31. Miss Purple Hacker

Hope you enjoyed reading, thank you soo much again. ♥
-777


No comments:

Post a Comment