Team Rebel's Music

Thursday 14 November 2013


                                       ^^^^^^^^^
^.^ the 3 black knights ♥ ♥ ♥
awesome right? all 3 of us:) here.
we took a random picky:)
so.. me, black knight 333 and 253 are back on msp (well me and 253 were already but I'm talking about 333) yes and we're on most of the time now :) I am so happy,
another fact is that black knight 333 is going to be sharing my blog:) I know I know I'm amazing and awesome but so is black knight 333. Amazing, amazing girl:) but don't worry we're SHARING!
:p
Ok my next blog post is going to be about further info on anon, promise I'll make it long:)
LOTS AND LOTS of ppl have been irrating me (saying anon isn't real), well it's your opion.
If you don't believe me then... I'm sorry you don't stand a chance against a anon attack.
On the plus side TO ALL THOSE VIWERS.... Thank you:) thank you soooooooooo much for checking:) It makes me so happy to see you all messaging me that you like my  blog, thanks:)
Sorry this post isn't about hackers, well it is, kind of.

PPL ON THE SCREEN:
there has been a lot of people making random forums about the bloodlike character on the screen


she isn't a hacker...




see? ^^^^^^ she came first. Congrats to her, she even gave black knight 333 to be scared. I wasn't scared through. Don't accuse someone you see to be a hacker...

anonymous and grim are real but not all....
More on that soon














3 comments:

  1. But once when I have the bloody girl on my screen my acc kept logging out and I kept logging back in but she wouldn't stop getting onto my acc

    ReplyDelete
  2. That bloody girl.. did she have cucumber-like blood eyes? Because if so she's not a hacker, she is a winner of the Halloween compition. Can you tell me more detail about the person on your screen? Thanks:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww you were like... level 3 in this picture. :))

    ReplyDelete