Team Rebel's Music

Sunday 23 August 2015

777 Q&A

Hey.... (777 here as you can judge by the color of the writing xD)


All About me....
777!



So yeah, I've had this blog since October 2013, 3 months after we started Bk. 
So I guess after the hundred and four posts I did before the others joined for this to become a group blog- this will be my uh... first about hackers, well I probably have had non-hacker posts, obviously, but... meh xD Anyway... This post will be a sort of uh... Q&A, uhm random fact thing. Yeah? Yeah.
Ok first off- questions I'm asked. So I guess nope these aren't really personal, they're like random questions, some about irl, about uh.. Bk originated, and stuff. Just stuff. Ok?
So first off-

 How did the Black Knights (now Team Rebels) originate?
Well basically, me and Black knight 999 (the one you search on UK right now is her second account of 999, she got hacked and deleted originally), we were bffs, irl and stuff. So we started getting talking about hackers, and she told me how the dolly did her dance and freezes people's screens, but luckily she survived. Anyway, that got us talking... and well, we started Bk. ^-^ Honestly, I love BK, and Team Rebels. It's a big thing for me, and the members of TR. We want to make a difference, for the better. So when you ask, WHO created Black Knight.... I have no idea. It was either 999's idea, or my idea. I can't remember- I have a terrible memory, I'm sorry. But I guess we decided to be co-leaders, until she started never coming on and I asked her if I could be the leader- if you were around then when I had that silly party in my room then you'll have been confuzzled. Seriously xD Anyway.
 Who's the first black knight?
Why are you asking ME? Oh.. right. Uhm, yeah. Either me or 999, I think it was me?  By like 2 minutes xDD Same date though, July 2013. Then?Then we asked Black knight 333 to join, me and 999 also knew her irl, but once again, she like 999, got fed up, and didn't care or got bored of this ;3 Then the first person, we didn't know irl, but I trusted enough- 253, she joined. And for a long time it was us 4. Although then 999 by the time 253 started about a month, 999 didn't go on much. 333 started going on less, and me and 253 were the main two. Then, me and 253 received a message from a friend of ours who got hacked by anonymous, on their previous account, and they got hate because the anonymous made a forum on her account concerning hate about people with Cancer. Me and 253 knew, for sure, that was never her, she was so kind, and well... random. And then she joined, as 282. ;) 282 is one of the most amazing people I know, but unfortunately, I wish she came on more. .__. Then.. yes I know long story! Dx Then we met Lilly, and that was about uhm, early 2014 I think... but well basically. All these members, we're not just members. We're friends... best friends. That's why we're so picky, aside new hacker hunter allies, we want to be able to trust them, basically... become good friends with them. Ok? I could continue this story forever, but heyy, message me if you want to know xD Right now, I'm tired. *yawwwn* I don't sleep much. Bah humbug.
 Are you 9?
NO. I'm not 9, thank you very much. Not that that's a bad thing... one of the most amazing hacker hunters, and best friends I met, was nine when she first started... but are you kidding? She was soo smart, and brave. You people thinking just because your older your superior- Grow up xDD I mean mentally O.o Anyway to answer the age question I'm a teenager, ok? Because I don't really care at this moment in time, I'll just say- I'll be 14 in like 7 days. I don't wanna grow uppppppp. August 30th ^-^ Get your gifts ready xD
 Are you a girl?
Yas, you fool. Don't mess with mee, I'm moody, mwahaha..haha.
 Do you like Doctor Who?
Yes! How did you know? :D You always put it in your status! Oh. Right. Uhm.. so I've been watching it since Christopher Eccleson started, so yeah I was young... *dramatic moment* *Cries* ;-;
 Do you like Harry Potter?
Yas! How did you know, child? It was on your status. Wow... uhm. Yeah. (y)
 Do you look like your avatar?
I wish ._. I have muchhh darker eyes, although I would love to have the reddy-purply-brown eyes my user has. I have brown hair, which everybody thinks is black. How annoying.

 Do you like Lorde? She's like eewwww! e.o
How did you know? It said your subscribed to her on youtube? Stalkers -.- Look dude, I love Lorde, ok? I dunno about you, you may like One Direction, 5SOS, or something boy band, but it's your music, love what you want to listen to. Also... how rude, so much stalking these days. *Throws cookie at chu*
 What is your favorite music/band/singer?
I dunno... I'm sort of strange... I absolutely love Lorde. I don't care what you say. ._. And I hate boy bands... no offence :/ BUTTTT (dramatic silence) I do like one band! Fall Out Boy. They are amazing. Here's my favorite band/singer list in order:
1. Lorde.
2.FOB.
3. Idek... random... ;3
So yeah. Here are my favorite youtube music videos and songs.
1. Yellow Flicker Beat, Lorde
Yas Lorde!!! Ya Ya Ya I'm Lorde! I can just really relate to this... so much. :*
2. The Kids Aren't Alright, FOB
So I don't know... but this amazing. My second favorite song. :)
3. Jet Pack Blues, FOB
This is awesome ^-^ But not just this... I also really like a lot of stuff on this blog, like on the most thing at the top I also listen to Holly, Bella, Lilly's, epic's, and 571's music. ;DD *listens to Dutch music* I can't even understand what they're saying but it is amazing ^-^ 
 What do you want to be in the future?
I... don't know ;/ Probably end up in some wierd/boring job.. you never know. 
 Are you just really creepy or what?
HOW RUDE! GO AWAY... Meanie.. person e.o 
 What are you like in real life?
I try to avoid questions like this, I mean... right now I'm doing my homework. Not really. I'm writing this, and that's pretty much saying something xD So... well I think I'm pretty random, although I'm annoying, crazy, awkward- awkward is my middle name, I'm 'under-confident' teacher's words, meh... I think I'm just too awkward xDD I love History, Art, science-fiction, books... ;3 There. Happy? *walks off*
O__________________________________O
So yeah. Uhm... hope you liked that sort of Q&A
Also.. remember ma present, 7 days away! , otherwise I'll haunt youuuuuuuu, haunt youuuuuuu.
Baii, can't think of anything else. ._.
-777

No comments:

Post a Comment