Team Rebel's Music

Wednesday 9 December 2015

Hey guys,
I am so sorry for not posting lately. I never get the chance to blog anymore... which is disappointing. I wish I could do so, but recently my priorities have been elsewhere (yep, I'm dramatic now!), and well, unfortunately a huge horrible mass of homework is taking over my life... HELP MEEEEEEEEEEE!
So yeah, I am trying to organise stuff, and in meanwhile my internet is being mean e.e Mean internet. Soo rude.


I guess, stuff isn't how it used to be, but that's going to change. Things for Team Rebels will look back up just as they did about a year ago.


ANDDDDD, it's December. CAN YOU BELIEVE IT? I actually can't. It seems like just yesterday when it became 2015, and I saw those Doctor Who fireworks. Yep, I'm all about dat Doctor Who fireworks. =^-^=


So yeah, a LOT of hackers are expected to come 'round soon, so I'll try and keep up to date with my: YouTube, Blog (this of course), and the msp hacker hunter's wiki- a lot of work needs to take place for it :OOO So yeah, I'm going to be quite busy.... RIP schedule. I suck at organising. *cries* 


Bye.... if I ever actually manage to blog again... Goodbye for a while. *cough* or maybe... I'll be posting in a while. Maybe before this year ends once again? May- OKAY, I'll stop the maybes. Bye. People/aliens/robots/stalkers (stalkers are an entire different species). Idk what I'm on about... BYE O_O

No comments:

Post a Comment