Team Rebel's Music

Tuesday 11 August 2015

13th August ''special'' Theme?

Hey guys, 777 here...
ok, I'll come straight out with it-
WHAT DO YOU THINK THE NEXT THEME WILL BE ABOUT??????!
Msp did a new post on FB (No I'm not it >.<)
As you can see that was yesterday- I did a detailed... thing on it o-o Hey! I was curious xD
OMG I'm so excited, after so many boring themes - no offence (but I don't like water park themes) and everybody is going absolute mental with the rares. ''WHEN'S RARE WEEK GOING TO BE?'', ''MSP ALL THE THEMES SUCK- DO RARE WEEK!'', ''RARE WEEK PROTEST!'' ''GIMMEEE RARES, MSP!'', ''COMMENT ON THIS FORUM/ARTBOOK/MOVIE AND MAYBE MSP WILL NOTICE AND THEY'LL DO RARE WEEK!'', ''DO RARE WEEK OTHERWISE I'LL QUIT MSP, MSP!!!''
Really? o.o Sometimes I think that the staff wish the whole ''rares'' stuff was never invented .__. And how many times, can't you guys be patient. No? Fine. Good for you. How about you -- Ok.. just read the next picture. That's how serious I am about this!
<<I will!

So yeah.... o.o beware! Mwaha...hahahahhahahahhaa..ha. Back to the more logical part of the blog ;3 Because hey.. uh... >>Stuck for words <<


So what do you think of this new theme clue.. thing. I have lots of ideas!!!! ;D Ok-
1. It's clear by this clue, this is one of the main attractions of the theme- Probably:
A new pet/boonie! I know a lot of people say boo-hoo I hate the new boonies! They're rubbish! Me: Wow. I mean... I miss the Harry Potter boonies, but these are still cool. Only problem is that they're not all the same price like before- they used to be all 900 sc. 
Even the VIP ones. I got about 3 old boonies on my other account, and hey I LOVE my harry potter boonie, it's soo Kawaii.  Kawaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii ^-^
AGHHH STAPHHH MESSAGING ME FOR A SECOND, I DON'T LIKE GOING ON LAG MODE, I'M TOO FRIENDLY!
ok... Where was I? ._. Ohhh right.  Ugh. Um....
O______________________________O
I LOVE BLOGGING !


I don't even know... I have to get that image back because I don't like scrolling up and down loadddds!
Ok. - 1) Look at the message msp posted on it- ''something >>> ''very''<<< special''
What is it? - Ideas: 

Thanks jay -.- Anyway... not many serious answers obviously xD

Winx Club? Urgh .__. Thanks MSP!
The next picture- out today was this...
Msp should really consider that the ages of MSP is 8-15, so atleast 3 years of teens- so a lot of users considering how many users on MSP. I am actually a teenager, I mean maybe there are younger kids on MSP- but really MSP? o.o
Anyway. I guess this was wayy to long, but what can I say? The theme looks cool (unless it turns out to be the new winx club theme ._.)




On the hacker/hacker hunter side of stuff- Miss Mona (Freakiixevil)'s back! She wants to join Team Rebels.... wowzer. I missed most of 8/8/15... but when I did come on,   there was a crazy Miss Outrage. She even has a youtube channel!
Wait... that was my video >.< Uh.. one sec xDD
Miss Outrage's first video: 
<: Second video




She hacked a level 0 first O_O then she hacked a level 17... seriously dude.. 0.o

-777 ;3


No comments:

Post a Comment