Team Rebel's Music

Tuesday 7 July 2015

It's 7/7/15 today.. as soon as I logged in.. just look what I saw!
 Nah...
I wasn't hacked! I won third in the comp :O
Yep.. couldn't be more perfect timing. It's for 24 hours (vip) and, well, it's 7/7/15. Wow. Um. Yeah. Anyway it's pretty cool I guess. Hopefully Mona will see it and get freaked out? xD Get it? No? Her users Freakiixevil.. so :3 Um. Yeah. I'm headless in that picture, but don't let it put you off xD well, this WAS my 99th blog post, but I wanted to do the 100th tomorrow since only tomorrow will we be able to give you the full story :) thanks for being with us for over 99 posts... You guys are amazing. Hopefully, we'll survive? I mean, for the last 3 times this has happened, we have. So why not again?
(link to warning video)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=peuqknrx07I

#7/7/15
-777.


No comments:

Post a Comment