Team Rebel's Music

Thursday 20 August 2015

Halloween Attack!

Hey guys! -777 here
So as you can see, Bella (currently blogging & writing a post, like literally right now while I'm writing this), and Holly have posted.. posts! I TOLD you I would have more of Team Rebels posting! :D This is going to be sooo awesome! This is finally becoming a group blog! And hey like Holly's uh... post about her eating cheese for breakfast, some posts might not even be about hackers!

Ok so since I asked Bella to care of the OlertenQ stuff(it all happened on my youtube video & comments: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTVpAbloOIo- and new members ;) So yeah I want to talk about this guy who messaged me before... not olerten/madame/other recent hackers related. Maybe.. new. A new gang. 
*IF THE INTERNET WILL WORK!* uRGHH!
Ok... Finally.
There's going to be a hacker... attack! This time... nothing like 5/5/15, 6/6/15, 7/7/15, or 8/8/15...
Wow. So.. ''ALL' the packers, anon, dolly, my gf- bald packer, bob the parrot (d) (The best hacker name ever don't you think? ^-^), poison ivy (Wow- a bit of culture. America & Canada is where Poison Ivy originated). Apparently they will ''pack'' my 4thie- Black Knight Zero, and many others.. This sounds, uh... interesting. Although I VERY much doubt that so many hackers would be in a group. Hey maybe...
maybe.. it's linked in with the forum Bella just posted about (the post underneath this). You never know ;)
So.. Halloween. Yipee. Is this going to be one rebellious year or what? ;3

This is a edit made by Locococo9 (shout out to her- she is awesome ^-^) of mee:

-777 :P

No comments:

Post a Comment