Team Rebel's Music

Thursday 20 August 2015

New Members! c: (and other hacker things)

Haii. ^-^ I'm Bella, I joined Rebels in August 2014. 
I admit I have always loved reading 777's blog, and then I nearly exploded when she said we could all share it. :)

To start, I wanted to say about what's happening in September. The title might give you a clue. ;) When we go back to school, we will be looking for NEW MEMBERS. So many people have wanted to be in Rebels. More will be said later. c: But if you want to be in Team Rebels you should go for it, it really is amazing. ^_^

Next, me and 777 are furious. Why? Madame Reaper was a fake. It was a couple of girls getting revenge on eachother. Read the conversation..



Annie, if you're reading this, we're disgusted. 

''''Ikr >,< For just stupid revenge.. everything... Annie.. I am disgusted. She kept following me, I didn't like her stalking me.. but I thought she was good... I can't believe her. I bet she only friended me so she could carry on the act, because it was ''funny''.. ;/ but urgh >,<'''' 777's words. x-o

I can't believe it. If that wasn't already enough, we have a new hacker. -.-

A NEW hacker? Comment your ideas on this.. D; She got locked out, but she has allies. Like Little Tést. Let's hope this one isn't a fake schoolgirl.

Anyway, enough bad stuff. Remember, remember, the beginning of September. xD 

Byeee~

No comments:

Post a Comment