Team Rebel's Music

Sunday 3 August 2014

The History Of MSP- Part 2
Heyy guys :3 Sorry, I made the post yesterday but there were some ''technical issues''. 
Ok I was looking around YouTube (My YouTube channel is BlackKnight777msp) and I found MSP's channel, the channel has vids for advertising msp, you've probably seen one of them on the TV. The date it was February 10th, 2012 though it was for UK msp :s


Different servers.
Since I've already done UK and America msp I'm going to do the other servers not including that.
Denmark msp; Said to be the first msp server, Denmark is where the MSP moderators work and msp originated. The highest person on there is level 64, and she's been on since April 2011. I randomly search ''hello'' in the friends search and look what I found :o

Defiantly rares :3 I'd heard that msp had been created originally in 2009 and so was this user...

Whoa... o.o I then searched in ''Hej'' which I think after seeing it on other walls means Hello in Danish...

Well I was not expecting this person when I first searched it...

Marts? uhm... that must be march...? Well it sounds like march :3 Then I randomly search ''A''

e.o Uh... o-o
Then on his guest book...
 
Grim?! O.o



July (I think?!) 2009... so it must be definatly true...


msp (MovieStarPlanet) was created in 2009. Officially.
That's all I can manage in this post for today :* Thanks for viewing...
- Black knight 777



I disagree... ^^^^

No comments:

Post a Comment