Team Rebel's Music

Friday 8 August 2014

NEW VERSION MSP:
What's so different about this new version of msp? It logs you out and the link is this...

It's the bit after the moviestarplanet that adds to the link. I actually can't find any difference. Just now when I was logging into the normal version (not the new link), as I pressed logged in after my user and password it said ''MSP NEW VERSION IS NOW AVAILABLE'' or something like that. Normally a day ago if it wanted us to go to the new version it would said yes or no, but it didn't wait for a response from which means this must be the permanent new link v.v
But what I want to know is why this is the new link? What's happened? Is it just a new update from the mods, which is probably the case but why a whole new link for the website?
I have no idea but maybe we'll receive these answers in the next couple of days. Until then we're stuck with this new link for the website! Mwahahahahahahaha (d)

I think this new update makes me more laggier than I already am on msp :3
Comment down what YOU think the new update link was created, why or what it's changed.
- Black knight 777

No comments:

Post a Comment