Team Rebel's Music

Friday 7 February 2014

Hey guys!


As you know it's internet safety week. To be honest I don't think its a safe week after all because last year a group of hackers ; the a team, invaded msp. They failed through, that doesn't mean there not powerful because they appeared on our screens, I logged in; nothing happened.
But they swore they'd finish msp, well let's see about that! I'm sure they planning something big, they'll probably be at Denmark as that's the centre of msp right? The msp HQ, everything is in Denmark, its seriously where msp was created. So a team would obviously try to attack there first. unfortunately I don't speak donnish/Danish.
The msp mods made a big mistake of the t-shirts through, sure they're 1sc but the top is what a team is. I also found a hacker at that time who looked like the a team but maybe a bit more advanced.






Oh my gosh! Have u seen candired's wall? It's terrible!
Forget hackers for this week those bullies on her wall are even worse -_- well not exactly... well, it's your choice, but either way she doesn't deserve this hate.

3 comments:

  1. Hi blackknight 777! My username on msp is twilightfan6 (i go on the UK one). Im commenting because i think im the only one that reads your blog from time 2 time and i wanna let you know that i got rid of a hacker (whose username i forgot) but i think she wears a blue hat and wears one of those yellow checkered vests. But that was a REAL one cuz she tried hacking my friend on msp called katie birch (thats her user)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yeah and please add me on msp cuz i might try my best to help. i hope im not being rude. Oh and i have a blog on www.kasiacool.bogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks Twilight:) Nobody ever looks at my blog, and I know your not being rude:)

    ReplyDelete