Team Rebel's Music

Wednesday 30 July 2014

The history of msp...
I don't know much history of msp because I've only been on msp since June 2012. :3 Though I do know for a fact, msp started in 2009, although ''the oldest movie star on UK'' who is supposed to be Bex, has been on since December 2010. Most people on the high scores are usually members since march/april/ may/ june/ july 2011, like ishacool, chuck, littleA and many others...


 I randomly searched in the friends bar, a, and this is what it came up with <<<<<<<<<<<
Level 5? Most people with names which are single letters are usually even lower than that... as you can see the clothes he wears look a bit rare as rare clothes look a bit, velvety?
 January 2011 :3
And this is a in America msp (which I go on rarely btw) when I search a...
 difference is that she's a girl this time, no rares and level 4 :3
 Only August 2011?:3
You must have heard past rumours such as Bex's dad was the creater of msp? That's most likely not true...
Anyway my theory is that UK was not the first msp because it must have started late December 2010 near about the 30th December so that it would most likely be newly discovered in January :3

~ TO BE CONTINUED TOMMOROW WHEN I WILL BE ON OTHER MSP SERVERS :) ~
-B K 777

No comments:

Post a Comment