Team Rebel's Music

Tuesday 29 July 2014

Yello....
I'm not really sure what I'm SUPPOSED to blog about exactly anymore as there hasn't been that much stuff going on hackerisiticly ( New Word ^-^)
Yesterday was a flabbergasting (yes it's my favourite word V.V Do not copy it unless you are just as random as me... I think the only people who are as random as me are 282, 253 and 202... so yeah :3)
day :3 why? have a look at this...

Grim reaper hacked one of my friends- close friends, yesterday...
I'm not going to go into close detail as I don't want grim reaper to have the satisfaction of ''scaring users'' so I won't tell anyone the user either for that matter. :3


And grim reaper is you ARE reading this, which is most likely not as I only get a few views usually, I have one thing to say to you....

Okay maybe that wasn't exactly one thing but yeah this is what most people think of you, only they're scared of you, but I'm NOT. If you think your smart hacking into people's accounts, personal stuff, then... your wrong. Your a bunch of idiots, you hear me {read me}? If you know me well enough you'd know I'm not harsh and I don't call people any names, no matter the person but I will not tolerate anyone picking on my friends... alright?


Anyway on a less harsher note...  you must've seen that video slideshow just above my post right? I made it a while ago but I can't upload it into YouTube... But yeah check it out but you might need to pause it as it's pretty fast :3
Well that's all I can pretty much think of posting :3
- 777


No comments:

Post a Comment