Team Rebel's Music

Saturday 10 January 2015


Yello :3
Not really sure who this is but apparently to her Vivian or Grim are back O_o
 
Here's a previous picture of Vivian...
And here's one I just took...
What's changed? Well, obviously MSP has been updated so her profile colour has changed from purple to blue and pink. But the main difference is bffs. She's got another one...?!
How is that even possible? One word: GRIM! :O If he can lock out your computer and get your friends onto your login, getting another bff for a previous now-locked out victim must be easy.
I have no idea who this person but thanks for the information Tawnaandvivian. Are you like a hacker reported? lol
 
Also, I got a new idea!!! I'm going to make some new videos which will be like news reports only with hackers! Also, again thank you to the people viewing my youtube videos and subscribing ^-^ Thank you sooooooooo much! Nearly 100 subscribers now! :)
-777

No comments:

Post a Comment