Team Rebel's Music

Wednesday 14 January 2015

Yello,
Sorry for not blogging I've been VERY busy D: 
Ok as I said in my last blog post, I was a few subscibers from one hundred and now, i have one hundred subscribers :D And who was this amazing youtuber who subscribed to me as the 100th subscriber? It was...

Lilly May
Aka Lillymay.co.uk from UK msp ^-^ She is an amazing youtuber, I have no idea how she makes such good videos, but they need to be noticed more. Please subscribe to her, she is brilliant! :D She makes the best AMV videos aswell :)

Also thank you soooooooooooooooooooooooooo much to the amazing people who subscribed & viewed my videos :)

Well... this is a picture -.- well it was meant to be D: Oh dear... looks like this is getting a bit glitchy! D: Ok, picture or not, for my last vid I made the first black knight news report- unfortunately not much stuff has been going on, which means we need something to report!Here is the link to the video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCmTBismP-Q
Comment down (on this blog post) or comment on youtube on the video of what we should report :p
-777

No comments:

Post a Comment