Team Rebel's Music

Sunday 13 July 2014

Yello:p

OMG o-o 57 page views in one day...? You have got to be kidding me. o____________o
Thank you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much you amazing people if you have been viewing my blog :) I know it's not that good but I try:)


Inspirational artbook, would you agree?:

If you would love this artbook, Life is hard by Starlaviolet, you might understand the concept (oooh big word o-o) of this artie :)
I was checking some really old messages when I found this on my other account :o
 Ooops :s xD If only I knew what LMAO meant xD I didn't though then, it was like 2 years ago o-o Soo much has changed since then:/




random facts :3
1. I like creepypastas
2. I'm starting to get obsessed with the music shop on msp :D
3. Its my birthday in a month and 18 days :p
4. I might make a new YT video about fake hckers :p
5. Everyone is a alien ;D "what?" you say. We are aliens to another planet xD


Allon-sy mspians
Black knight 777







No comments:

Post a Comment