Team Rebel's Music

Tuesday 3 June 2014

Yello :p
Sorry I have no idea what to post about nower days as nothing is happening which is much interesting :/  I was stuck for ideas for what the blog's topic to be about until me and 999 at school found some hacker similarities.
As you must've I have a music player thing so you click play and you hear my music.. I like adventure-creepy music so yeah o-o As soon as I logged in I got glitch for over an hour -.- First my sc, fame and diamonds weren’t showing, then it said I was level 100 (it always usually says this but it was for an hour until it got back to normal)
I think it was because msp were probably updating it...
Ok now onto todays topic...
HACKER SIMILARITES:-
 Sorry this is a bad example of me and grim reaper's conversation but I think it'll do I guess. Ok here's the first similarity...
1)
Between miss outrage and Grim reaper...
               
someone's conversation with miss outrage (it's not my picture), the next picture is an another picture of part of my very many conversation with grim.
a similarity between the two is that they CANT spell. -.-






2)





They both say toodles instead of bye ... who says that? Seriously o.0














3)
to be continued tomorrow:)

No comments:

Post a Comment