Team Rebel's Music

Tuesday 17 June 2014

Yello!



 Pic of me (left), 282 (right) and 202 (middle) WHERES 253???????????????????


Sorry guys I have no idea at what put...
To those who keep msging me about any new stuff about hackers let me just say.... "blah blah blah blah I will blah blah post blah blah if anything blah blah is necessary to blah blah blah  or interesting blah blah ".
 
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! Today is my 2nd year on msp ;D Happy msp bday :D
Well.... Dunno what to put apart from that...
Anyway as almost everyone is creepy pasta addicted I thought I'd show u some stuff...
Msp ppl who are creepypastas!


Slenderman...
I remember adding a slenderman... Some slendermans seem like hckers... :/


 


Jeff the killer!

Lilly's awesome Jeff the killer look... :D


Smiley pretty for me! (wait not me... its the creepy pasta :/ )





Bow ties are cool!
WAIT A SecONd! That's not a creepy pasta... its doctor who (doctor who... ♥ aah)!



Well that's all for now... xD I'll try and think of something else for the next post (I)
BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE (d)



No comments:

Post a Comment