Team Rebel's Music

Saturday 21 June 2014

IMPERSONATER ALERT!


These last few months has been consisted on people becoming member's without asking us and impersonating us -.- There were like 3 accounts of people impersonating me, 253 and 282. Seriously people?
But the most annoying of these incident's is black knight 980...
Just look at this x-o

She said she was me.... o________________________________________________________________________________O
SHE IS NOT ME! SHE WAS IMPERSONATING ME... I MEAN WHO DOES THAT???!
NO AFFENCE BUT SHE NEEDS TO GET A LIFE RATHER THAN IMPERSONATING SOMEONE SHE IS NOT... O-O
FIRST SHE SAID SHE WAS A BLACK KNIGHT... WHEN SHE WASNT! SO WE SAID SHE COULDN'T BE A BLACK KNIGHT... why? because she didn't ask to be one, she just made a account without asking us... which is breaking our trust already. ASK before you make a account.
  
her artbook...
 we're not hackers! -.- what a strange person...

Yes and so will 253 and me ;D :)


  
^ then someone said we were 'impersonating' msp staff -.- some people e.o and I can't have dauntless cake...? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo

 Sorry about my grammar in the art book... :/ Msp hastags too much stuff. So yes series 2 of the end of msp! ;D Tysm for the people who have been watching series 1 and soo far the episodes I have published, I never get much time or just forget to make some parts so please watch:)


well that's all for now alienz :p
ty for reading if u did :)
- black knight 777



No comments:

Post a Comment