Team Rebel's Music

Wednesday 26 February 2014

Hey :p
Sorry for not updating... Blogger was lagging and wouldn't load -.-
I was hacker hunting as usual when my friend messaged me saying she found Tawna! So I went to London's wall (search London) and I scrolled down until I found the name Tawna, it wasn't Deleted User weirdly.. and she was level 22. She was level 17 before..?! The levelling up update must've infacted the account aswell.
Now here's something you might not have not know...: GRIM HAD A SHADOW. A LIVING SHADOW. Yes I know it sounds silly but the grim reaper shadow is real, me and the hacker hunters think she is grim's assistant or something >.<  If there is one place grim always is it's in %Vivian%'s room, she's level 6, which would've took time to get to, she wore black clothes, possibly the ones that the real Vivian was hacked in and she seems quite real. But she is not Vivian and we think that the person who made the account is the grim reaper's shadow.


Speaking of Grim reaper, I've found a grim reaper who just might be real. I was sure she was fake until when I asked for proof she told me who her next victim was, and then she hacked her, a random VIP. And I'm sure she was NOT her main. She also saw who I was speaking to on msp...? could it be that she has hacked into the msp system?!


Also just so you know her account is THE GRIM IS BACK FOR 2014. unfortunately she would not hack me as she said she only hacks unexpecting users and that I was expecting it -.- , is it possible that she is infact a chicken and fake?!
BONNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGG that's all for now, will try and update in a while.
-black knight 777
Yes I am on UK
oh and another thing THE GRIM IS BACK FOR 2014, has deleted her account for some reason, I wonder why -.-
Oh and I'm TRYING to put some pictures on here but it won't let me...





No comments:

Post a Comment