Team Rebel's Music

Monday 23 December 2013


Hey guys! I'm afraid this is going to be a short post:( 

 As you know is xmas very soon... YAAY! But don't get completely lazy and ignorant (no offence of course), because some hackers are planning for us to have a BIG present.. can you guess? Yes, a big hacking present. Christmas is a amazing, and beautiful celebrative day which only ever occurs once a year. I'm not trying to scare you guys, I want you to have the most amazing Christmas, but unfortunately you must be aware. Some hackers, they just aren't in the Christmas spirit.
They are a lot of myths going around that anon and other major hackers; miss filly, miss outrage..; etc.
Anyway Black knight 333 found a hacker, which after a first we we're sure was fake but later convinced she was a real hacker, after she hacked 333. What more proof do you need? If you want to see more have a look at Blooddy Mary's guest book! Yes I know the name is.. how to explain it... irrelevant? So, the msp devil in the form of 333 (she hacked 333 at the time), said she wouldn't hack me!!! Seriously, what kind of hacker was she? A hacker who keeps saying Mwahahaha! / Hahaha! Mwahaha and hahaha, who says that, it's very childish and characteristic, as well being an inferior phrase. Only people in fiction do that. Then she called me a nerd! lol! Only because I use a lot of high range vocabulary which I experiment on. Plus she really needs to spell better!
< Black knight 333 on the left (hacked at the time),Black knight 777 in the middle (me!), Mspdevil on the right.
Hope you enjoyed, have an amazing, awesome Christmas!
Bye guys:) If you see a hacker/ hackers, please do not hesitate to comment on the blog or contact me on msp, my user; Black knight 777.                                                                                                          
 -Black knight 777                                                                                                         
 

No comments:

Post a Comment