Team Rebel's Music

Monday 29 June 2015

Hey guys....
777 here.
Madame Black (NOT Madame Reaper or Grim Reaper, or as I call her ''Grimmeh'') I filmed the whole thing if you can't be bothered, but yeah... it takes time to upload, so sometimes I can blog about it- although it takes longer DX And I hate that you can't copy and paste stuff... urgh.
Anyway. Here's what happened....
1) Madame Black came on.
2) I said, ''Hello Madame Black (y)'', She said: Hello 777 ready for 7/7/15? (d)
Little silly when there's 8 more days ;-;
Anyway, she started doing her IControl things... Viruses. She said, specifically, IControl account: Black knight 777.
A while ago, Mona told me my account was the reason I was getting hacked- you'll be like, 'DUHHH, she's a hacker hunter'. But it's not just her. She didn't mean that. She meant... it was through my account that they were making viruses on my computer. She keeps saying random things like BH6H8 etc (that's not one of them obviously.. sorry I'm not going to waste time ages, trying to copy them.) And now you think about it... it's not so hard. There are so many hacker programmers now... Charles, for example. Anyway. I logged off purposely, and it seems that, that ruined the sequence. I'll lead onto that in a sec. Anyway.
3) This. Hmm... ;/
Ok. Her victims. She had 4 victims. I'll tell you the names in a sec. So you see, she told me her victims, and luckily for me, that was before they were hacked.
4) I warned them. They didn't believe me -.- Well, the first one was the one who told me...
She quickly listened to me :) Which was good.. however...

FunnyGirlHU was the second user to be hacked....
She didn't believe me at first. She couldn't log off D;
Hmm ;/

She was just about to logg off ;-;

Madame Black said she hacked them because....

Honestly. Soo rude.... Anyway. Because they were poor accounts? And here's the last victim:
PillowBack.
Again, she thought I was pranking her.

I am not pranking this, thanks...
so there you go.
The 4 victims of 'Madame Black' (she has a few accents in her name btw).
Ok victims so far:
1. Kandai
2. RainlyStar
3. FunnyGirlHU
4. PillowBack 
Kandai has been a VERY popular victim for Madame Black.... she has got viruses quite a lot now.
And look at this :) This happened like 2 seconds ago:

I really wouldn't be so sure if I were you Madame Black... Don't doubt us.
Sometimes, even she doesn't understand what she means....
Spelling is a very valuable skill. Yes it is... and yes!!!!! I've finally finished the banner!! Yaay..
OK here's the full video for the today's post (obove).

 Enjoy:) or... whatever o-o
OK I'M EXCITED TO CONFIRM.... MY BLOG BANNER IS FINISHED!!! YES AFTER BLOOMING ABOUT A MONTH, I'VE FINISHED! ^-^
YAAAAAAAAAAY. OK... THIS IS NOW THE TEAM REBELS BLOG! THE URL WILL BE CHANGED SOON. THANK YOU FOR ALL THE VIEWERS OF 777'S BLOG, AND BLACK KNIGHT MSP HACKER HUNTERS BLOG! ILY, AND THANK YOU FOR VIEWING IF YOU DID. THIS WILL BE THE SAME BLOG- BUT ONLY TEAM REBELS BLOG. THE OTHERS; ME, BELLA, HOLLY, 571, EPIC, LILLY, YUKA, AND MAYBE OTHERS WILL NOW ALSO POST ON THIS! 
-777


No comments:

Post a Comment