Team Rebel's Music

Wednesday 24 December 2014

Yello :D
Lol sorry I keep meaning to do a new post :3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDpAv6RzzCA
Please check out- Thank you for the people viewing my youtube videos and subscribing :)

It's Christmas tomorrow. Obviously you know that lol :3 But I just want to say incase I'm not on tomorrow....




Merry Christmas MSP!
And have a great new year J
lol don't let
anything get i



 
















Aww >.< That look better in word ._. lol I don't know what language is under it e.e
Anyway hope you have a great Christmas holiday and stuff :P
For those who are bored here's somebody you might find interesting. Well, I say somebody but I mean a hacker :]
I found this really weird video...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXY83XIbloE
It was by CyberSlasher. This guy has his/her own youtube channel. And even though they've only made this video, it's actually pretty good o-o
I'll do a new post on some new hackers we've recently discovered! Thanks for viewing! Bye :)
Merry Christmas!
-777



No comments:

Post a Comment