Team Rebel's Music

Friday 29 August 2014

MSP IS NOT WORKING.
Msp is not working??????!
Seriously...? What's going on... It wouldn't come on, the msp screen which loads was black, no msp icon. I thought it was because I hadn't downloaded a update or something.
 But when I finally managed to get on, before I somehow logged out I saw my other friend's status'. They have the same problem.
Is this a update, or something much more sinister? O.O
lol this is a bit random to post but it's my birthday tomorrow :D yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!
- 777
I will add another post when msp will work correctly!

2 comments:

  1. The same!I refresed and the screen was black O.o

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep! I wanted to go and look at some art books, so I went to movie town and there was a black flash and.. Poof.... Logged out. I made a video about it too!

    ReplyDelete