Team Rebel's Music

Saturday 16 August 2014

Miss Mona / Miss Candirey's way of hacking...
Heyy,
Today's post is VERY seriously ;s
If you don't already know, a couple of days ago, me and black knight 108 discovered that Miss Mona  a vile hacker who had been locked out... WAS MISS CANDIREY! ;o
I find this still much of a astonishment... I had actually guessed, not expecting it to be true but suddenly when I messaged ''Miss Candirey'' she admitted she IS miss mona! DUN DUN DUN!
But that is not the most horrifying bit ;-

At first, I didn't understand this like many, but now I do. SHE HACKS YOU THROUGH HACKING AND CREATING VIRUSES ON YOUR COMPUTER!
These ^^^^ are her steps... For now, I would recommend everyone to keep a bit away, because you wouldn't want a virus now would you?
Will add more tomorrow...
bye for now
-777

No comments:

Post a Comment