Team Rebel's Music

Thursday 3 July 2014

Hey! ;D
Guees what...? Apparently I'm 112 :D awesome right?

Or at least that's what my msp profile says o-o Loads of people got this glitch but I still seem to have not got rid of it -.- Just great, I'm a hundred years older than I was a few days ago O____O
AND... I just realised this is me... and I thought it was my evil twin :/ who happened to have the same name.
 <<<Who is she?????????
NO, this is me o-o  Hmmmm :/
Just had a really crazy café incident with 282, Here are some pics ;p
 I don't generally say stuff like ''Get a life'' and etc but this dolly guy was really annoying me by saying non stop ''The toys have come to play.'' Soo annoying -.-
 On my right are...  a Terrigang account getting blocked in the way by a random person (xD) and some random (what is she wearing o-o) fake dolly acc.
 < Me showing my awesome moves to the Old Doll!



No comments:

Post a Comment