Team Rebel's Music

Friday 16 May 2014



Hey ;p
My blog's getting a bit boring right? And u see black knight 282 blog and your like; woah! ;o
 Well it's going to change a bit ;)
When there isn't anything hacker like to report back, im going to post... RANDOM! ^-^
I think...
OMGGGGGG Voldemolt WHY are u using black knight 282's shampoo?? Back off... I have my protecto spell ready (d)




When hacker's say 'child':
When they say that it makes me think... are they not children? How old ARE THEY? 50 o.o Over 18? I asked grim when he called me 'child' if he was 50... he said yes o-o





OMGGGGGGGGG Where's your nose voldemort?
Aswell as being a hcker hunter and the rest I LOVE HARRY POTTER!- I've read the books, and movies hundred of times... well ive defiantly watched the movies over 50 time ( no kidding ^-^) Ask me any harry potter question and i'll tell u ;)
 I ALSO LOVE DOCTOR WHO! Ive been watching it since I was... Uhm... I don't remember lol!


 
Anyway bye for now ;p
Random alienz away :p
-     Black knight 777



1 comment:

  1. Ayo! Where'd my nose go? xD
    This had me in stitches. :D
    Mister Turtle Approves. :}

    ReplyDelete