Team Rebel's Music

Tuesday 11 March 2014

Heyy guys :p

Sorry for not updating... I only update IF i find something good enough on put on here... This isnt really what you'd call a 'random' blog but it is sometimes :D
Oh and i can pictures AGAIN!!! Here's a random picture (I did it because i only just learnt how to send cropped pics to this blog.)

Random -.-
Anyway... Another thing : If you want to find Vivian + Tawna you can find them in The shadow queen's most recent artbook.


Another thing; I'm going to create a video about the top 3 hackers! Don't worry I'm sure I'll be better than my last video... hopefully. :s

Sorry about the lack of infomation -.- I'll write more later
-Black knight 777

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the info! I'm MermaidAnni, and I'm so thankful for you and your knight's help. I just started viewing your site, but I will read every day! :):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete