Team Rebel's Music

Saturday 7 December 2013

Hey guys!  Black knight 777 here! Sorry, I'm rubbish at keeping up-to-date with blogging.
Ok so, the awesome Christmas calendar is back on msp!! Yay!
Ok, back to business.. I like having lots of members for black knight but that doesn't mean you just make a black knight account like that!! You have to be qualified... and stuff. Look, don't mistake me but it's just you never know... you might not be who we think you are. We need a bit of trust, guys.
So here's my idea, I shared it with black knight 333 and 253 and they like the idea. If you want to join then you can become a semi member: a Dark knight!
So basically, me, Black knight 253, black knight 333, black knight 229 are the main and official members of black knight. There's also black knight 770 and black knight 368 are semi member who have earned the respect of becoming a black knight:)
So unlike this user!

So yh ^^^^
Anyway bye for now...
I'm trying to make an awesome background for this blog! :D
- Black knight 777

2 comments:

  1. Oh... It's easy, go to blogger (signed in with an email) and you can create a blog.

    ReplyDelete